Thursday, September 26, 2002

Final Curtain went thru 3 bass players; John Smith, Jeff Campbell, and Ric Milhorn.

Jeff left Johnson City and pursued Keroac's dream by driving an 18 wheeler around the country. He was an enthusist of the work of sci fi author Harlan Ellison and once told me that he had met Mr. Ellison, as I recall at a Sci Fi convention. He existence was last confirmed by Rob Bacon, who was a singer in a poser band I don't remember the name of, and I last saw Robbie as the bailiff in the court I worked led him off to jail.

Ric went on to be a very well respected drug and alcohol rehab counseler, and now lives in the land of cheese. Prior to leaving J.C., he was also involved as the Tennessee Investigator for M.U.F.O.N., the "Mutual UFO Network."

Now John claims a UFO experience......COINCIDENCE?????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home