Thursday, December 05, 2002

If "Elizabeth", you were in Wiley Kim's class, then you know he focused on metaphysics, and this would only add to my theory that you don't exist....in fact after a 3 hour block of Wiley, YOU would beleive you don't exist. As to taking the F, heck I ended up with a degree in the shit, and actually came to enjoy Wiley Kim's classes and came to respect his reasoning ability. In fact, he led me to believe that everyone is in my imagination..... so you may be right about everyone being my french crayons!

As to your assertion you may be Spam Ramsey, I know Spam, and if he ever got in touch with his feminine side, he would not get out of bed for a week.

Finally Dave, you are an inspiration to us all. We salute your literary abilities, and await your next report with baited breath!!! Especially Roland, I'm sure....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home