Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Thanks a lot, Barbara! Now, Drew and Hans are gonna get jealous of each other and start all that "choose one of us or leave us both" talk. It'll take me weeks, months maybe, to sort this out. For the record, I love them both. How can I be expected to choose?

As everyone has said, the shows were great fun. I don't have any great stories to add, but I will say thanks to everyone who came out. Thanks very much to the Nightmares for asking us to help them recreate the whole thing. I talked with John on the phone today, and we both said that we didn't have plans for New Year's because last Friday and Saturday pretty much represented our New Year's party.

I wish I could think of something to say except thanks, but I can't. So I'll just leave it at that. Happy New Year! Be safe about it, though. You'll want to be alive for when that sort of weekend ever happens again, if it ever does.

--Plez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home