Thursday, December 05, 2002

Well done, Mr. Willis, whoever you are!

Don't know that it'll PROVE anything, but for those of you having an identity crisis over me, here's my best shot. Bill: I was in a philosophy class with you. I can't remember what class it was, maybe Modern with Wiley Kim Rogers, but anyway about halfway through the semester you stopping showing up, so I guess you either withdrew or took the F. James Arwood: I knew you mostly through Marybeth Tober. Around '86 or '87, I did some work with Tony Black to revitalize the Art Students' League and get SGA funding for a film series, which never happened. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings with that story about your mohawk; given the level of attentiveness of much of the reading of the blog these days, perhaps I need to point out that I was the butt of that story, not you. And Tony Coker, I vaguely recall having a beer at Gatsby's with you and Mr. and Mrs. Spangler around the spring of 2000. I believe the topic was the untimely passage of Chip Justice. The rest of you, to the best of my knowledge, I have never met, but I won't jump to any conclusions that you are "les noms de crayon" for, let's say, Bill Edwards.

P.S. I could also be Spam Ramsley, just getting in touch with his "feminine" side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home