Friday, December 06, 2002

Well, this is just the first attempt at gathering material to eventually turn into some sort of artefact to offer the world as to who we were and why we counted, even if we never got the world a yard up our butts the way Warhol's gang did. The older I get, the less I care for the idea of us all slipping away into that good night of oblivion. If we can agree on this much, then I think we've got a snowball's chance. This is by no means intended to be the final product, and I'd appreciate the thoughts of other bloggers on better concepts and better ways to pull them off. In my most pretentious moments I imagine this being a great work of participatory art, or at least a work. Maybe I just miss everybody too much for my own good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home