Sunday, April 20, 2003

For those you may have ended up at this site as a result of a word search involving country music lyrics,,,

THERE ARE NO TRUCK STOPS IN JOHNSON CITY, TENNESSEE. THE NEAREST ONE IS ABOUT 35 MILES AWAY. Thank you for your time and attention to this public service announcement.

Now Brook onto your problem, London Calling is a good choice but would not make my top 3 list.
I would suggest any two of the pre- Phil Spector Ramones (prior to End of the Century) and the Sex Pistols Never Mind The Bollocks. Three is a short list to choose from though,,, any of our regular readers could suggest a hundred more, and all would make good additions,,,, somewhere on my list would be a couple of Led Zepp albums (a band that now puts me to sleep) and Who's Next (my choice for best album ever!) Oddly enough, most of my list for albums every rock and roll picker should be familier with would include a bunch that I never listen to anymore,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home