Friday, June 06, 2003

I have come to the conclusion that during the 1980’s and 1990’s Quarterbacks was a focal point of UFO activity. Researchers report that one of the most common post abduction effects is that of lost time. During the 1980’s and 1990’s I personally went to Quarterbacks on what seems like 2 or 3 occasions, yet while I recall getting there at 6 or 7pm, I remember deciding that I should leave at 2 or 3am. I am at a loss to recall much of the time I was there, or why I decided to leave, if in fact I decided of my own accord to do so. After much meditation on this, I can only deduce that the lost time effect is in play, leading to my hypothisis of alien abduction. I wonder if anyone else has encountered this. If so, it would be helpful if you would post your recollections, or lack there of, here so that this can be fully explored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home