Friday, September 24, 2004

Hello Everybody!

Sorry it has taken so long to write, but things have been busy at the firm and Brook and not Tony have been taking all the good ideas and running with them (much like this sentence) before I had a chance to.

I imagine some are wondering my position on Britney's alleged wedding. Truth is, I don't have one. If she wants to keep playing out these fantasies of hers there is little I can do, but I won't be an enabler and lead her to believe that there is ever a chance of her with me. For the last time Britney, it’s just never going to happen. Please give up these childish attempts to win my affections. You need to grow up. Remember: you’re not a girl, not yet a woman.

Not to flog a dead horse about Vietnam, but when the Swift Boat Veterans for Bush were running their ads, did anyone else think of Jeff Foxworthy’s “You might be a Redneck” jokes? I keep having his voice ringing in my ears saying :

“If you think four months in Alabama is more dangerous than four months in the Me Kong delta,,,,, You might be a republican.....”

or;

“If you think lying about a blue dress is worse than lying about weapons of mass destruction, you might be a republican!”

Anyone else have any suggestions? Or would you prefer a new Haiku contest??

1000 dead now
Our sons and daughters, not yours
Bite me George. Bite me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicky said...

You might be a republican if:

You become hypnotized and unable to think for yourself when somebody waves an American flag in front of your face.

Friday, September 24, 2004 1:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you think a person falls forward into the carpet when chokeing, you might be a republican..

If you think balancing a balanced budget means spending more, you might be a republican....

Friday, September 24, 2004 9:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home