Friday, January 07, 2005

And I have never even met Jennfer! So don't blame me!

Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston Split

By JOHN ROGERS, Associated Press Writer

LOS ANGELES - Hollywood glamour couple Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston (news) have split, Pitt's longtime publicist confirmed Friday.

"We would like to announce that after seven years together we have decided to formally separate," the couple said in a joint statement released by Pitt's publicist Cindy Guagenti. "For those who follow these sorts of things, we would like to explain that our separation is not the result of any speculation reported by the tabloid media. This decision is the result of much thoughtful consideration."

--- Don't even think about dragging me into this Britney!

-bill

3 Comments:

Blogger Zen Bubba said...

Although I note that Plez has been slow to deny any responsibility....

Friday, January 07, 2005 8:55:00 PM  
Blogger tony not Tony said...

ET blames you! Pat Summerall called you the "dirty mountain bastard who squashed a love supreme, dirty rotten hilljack."

Rush Limbaugh said to thank you, cause masterbating to pictures of brad no longer feel like adultry.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005 6:59:00 PM  
Blogger Zen Bubba said...

I stand by my denial of involvement and dare anyone to prove otherwise. I assure you I was as shocked by these developments as any of their "Friends" (get it???)

I note that it has now been several days, and Plez has still not denied any culpability.. so why is Limbaugh blaming me as you allege? Could it be the White House is paying him to? Or maybe this is a tactic by someone else to draw attention from themselves? Could that be it Mr Pleasent???

Wednesday, January 12, 2005 11:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home