Tuesday, February 15, 2005

This Would Make My Month

Does anyone remember a few years back when the Shapeshifters opened for Junior Brown at the Paramount?.....and the LONG onstage introduction from the concert promoter who thought (until that moment) that we were a true country act?
This whole church sign thing brought it all back to me, somehow.
From behind the drums I remember seeing two audience members with their jackets over their heads as we played a very brief set.
These are the memories I feel compelled to write about.

I also have some new views on cymbal-choking and it's relation to time travel but I'm afraid no-one will be interested 'cause this is a real smart group.

Your friend,
Mark Ryalls

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Marky! You can post all the time-travelling stories you want. 'Sgood to see you on here. Blog on!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 11:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home