Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Time marchs on...

Sorry it has been so long between posts but between school and work I have been slammed and then of course some personal issues came up. By now everyone has heard that Jessica has filed for divorce from Nick. I appreciate that no one on here has tried to pry into this issue with me, I think it is best that we have some space, Jessica and I, to work out where our lives are going. I only post today as I have read where Britney has sought legal advice about her marriage to Kevin. Britney Britney Britney... Get over it! It’s never going to happen! You have known it would never work ever since you endorsed Bush. Just leave us alone and let us live our own lives! These games have gone on long enough.

Also, it’s good to see Mark, Tony and Chris Fucking Slaughter posting again.

Thanks guys, more later as I am free to write about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home