Thursday, March 09, 2006

Local News Update





Well I guess by now most of my regular readers have heard about the Travis/Sarah breakup and are wondering what if any my role in this latest Bachelor tragedy I had. Folks, let me assure you that what with the Jessica/Nick thing still being fresh in the collective social conscience of America ole’ Bill is laying low. I can assure you that I have not seen Sarah since her return from Paris.

You are probably asking yourself “why bring it up Bill? Why put yourself thru all that turmoil?” Well I think it is best to be proactive in these matters. Sure my handlers are saying “Don’t take a position” and “Just say no comment” but that’s not the way Bill operates. Besides, the John Hancock Champions on Ice are coming to town in May and I want Tanith, Michelle, and Sasha to know Bill is still on the market!

4 Comments:

Blogger miss kitty said...

See what you can do about Iman and David Bowie. I'd like to get her out of the way.

Friday, March 10, 2006 8:33:00 AM  
Blogger Zen Bubba said...

Sorry, only one way to split them up and Bill don't swing that way....

Friday, March 10, 2006 8:58:00 AM  
Blogger Zen Bubba said...

Ouch, let's not go there Jenny, Jennifer is still upset, no matter what the tabloids say. I keep saying it's not her fault, heck it's mine if anyone's. But for the record we are just friends.

Friday, March 10, 2006 5:39:00 PM  
Blogger Zen Bubba said...

Someone has been watching the Colbert Report.

Monday, March 13, 2006 1:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home